Pick&Drink by Schenker is a complete water filtration kit for the production of clean drinking water directly from the water tank. The two-stage kit consists of two pre-assembled filters that can be installed directly under the sink or by the faucet. Thanks to the Quick-Fit connections, the system can be easily and quickly inserted into a boat's pressurized fresh water system. The activated carbon filter removes chlorine, unpleasant water odor or taste, and contaminants down to 5 microns. The second filter removes bacteria and suspended solids down to 0.15 microns using the microfiltration process. Bacterial load is reduced by 99.99% according to tests. The filter cartridges can be easily replaced using the convenient bayonet connection with safety clip.
- 1x activated carbon filter (5 micron)
- 1x 0.15 micron microfilter
- Mounting bracket for activated carbon filter and microfilter
- 1x 1-way-faucet
- Complete fittings kit for installation
- 3m PE drinking water hose 6x8mm (blue)
- Filter cartridge life: 10'000 liters of water
- Maximum pressure: 7 bar
- Flow rate: 3 liters per minute
- Filtration degree: 5 micron and 0.15 micron
- Start-up: It is recommended to let the water flow through the filters at maximum pressure and flow rate for 5 minutes to allow the air present in the cartridge to escape.
- Pick&Drink requires regular maintenance to ensure proper Operation.
- Replace the filters every 6 months or when the life of 10,000 liters is reached, and at the beginning of each new season.
- Pick&Drink may only be used for the treatment of drinking water.
- After a long period of non-use (3-4 weeks), carry out a thorough disinfection of the piping and the tap and replace the filters.
- The system is not a water sterilizer.