Bilge spiral hose with metal spiral NBR (acrylonitrile butadiene rubber) and high strength synthetic fabric is suitable for pumping hydraulic fluids, mineral oils as well as fuels. The product can be used on both the suction and the pressurised side of the pump. The metal spiral ensures a constant inner diameter, prevents pinching when the hose is bent and contraction during suction. The synthetic fabric provides high abrasion resistance as well as high pressure resistance. The product is resistant to oils, fuels, etc., as well as weathering. Due to the high resistance to various liquids, the product is ideal as a bilge hose.
- Hose core: Black NBR (acrylonitrile butadiene rubber) resistant to petroleum products (with aromatic content up to 50%).
- Reinforcement: High strength synthetic fabric with metal spiral
- Cover: Black NBR/CR rubber (abrasion & weather resistant as well as resistant to oils, fuels, etc.)
- Temperature range: -40°C to +100°C
- Working pressure: Depending on diameter (see technical specification)
|Inner diameter:||Outer diameter:||Working pressure:||Burst pressure:||Vacuum:||Bending radius:|