The seal kit contains all the necessary seals, O-rings and lubricants for the Katadyn PowerSurvivor 40E watermaker. Furthermore, the lubricant for the eccentric gear (both the grease for the grease-lubricated gear and the exact amount of oil for the oil-lubricated gear) is included.
The seals should be replaced after approx. 1000 operating hours, in case of age-related damage or heavily worn seals. The replacement of the seals is explained in detail in the manual in the chapter "maintenance and service/seal replacement".
Subject to change without notice.
In order to carry out the maintenance work, the following seals and O-rings are included in the seal kit:
- 1x O-ring piston rod
- 1x lip seal piston
- 1x seal piston
- 2x backup discs piston rod
- 1x gland piston rod
- 2x seals piston rod
- 1x stripper
- 2x O-ring non-return valve plate
- 1x valve seat
- 2x valve tappets
- 2x spring non-return valves
- 1x hose nipple
- 1x O-ring valve seat
- 2x O-rings valve tappets
- 2x O-rings inlet valve
- 2x O-rings small membrane tube plug
- 3x O-rings big membrane tube plug
- 1x O-ring small cleaning valve
- 1x O-ring big cleaning valve
- 2x O-rings membrane
- 1x square seal salt water
- 1x O-ring pre filter housing
Lubricants and auxiliary material:
- 1x bearing grease «Grizzlygrease» 25 g
- 1x lubricanting oil
- 1x lubricant
- 1x «Loctite #270» threaded mounting
Subject to change.