3-way valve with female thread and T-port.
- Dimensions: 1/4 and 3/8 inch.
- Material: chrome-plated brass.
- Quality: Suitable for drinking water and seawater resistant.
- T-port: The T-port ensures that the valve is always open on at least one side.
Intended use for desalination plants/water makers:
At the beginning of the water production, each watermaker needs one to two minutes to reach the desired water quality. The 3-way valve with T-port is the optimum product for discharging the water produced at the beginning, which is not yet ready for consumption, via the water tap into a rinsing basin. Once the desired water quality has been achieved, the 3-way valve can either be turned to drain the water to the fresh water tank or, if desired, to fill drinking water bottles via the previously mentioned water tap. The T-port guarantees that the valve is never completely closed (open on at least one side) and thus no excess pressure occurs inside the desalination system.
- Dimensions: 3/8 inch and 1/4 inch
- Material: brass chrome plated
- Quality: suitable for drinking water and seawater resistant
|Art. no.||A / B / C||ES1||ES2||L||G||H1||H2||SMax||P|
As can be seen on the diagram below, the following setting options are available for a 3-way valve with T-port:
1) Drain liquid to the left
2) Drain liquid to both sides
3) Drain liquid to the right
The advantage of a T-port is that the valve is never closed. This ensures that, for example, in a desalination system, the produced water can flow continuously with the 3-way valve, even if the valve is accidentally forgotten to be turned to the correct side.